Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thing # 12

http://www.google.com/ig

I decided to do a homepage with the moon phases because that is a 4th grade standard, and for some reason, the students have trouble remembering the names of the phases and from which direction the light and darkness comes across the moon. I think if we get in the habit of looking at it everyday before we even teach it, then teaching it will be much easier.

I want to add a calendar, so I'll edit my post when I get that done.

 https://www.google.com/calendar/render?gsessionid=OK


I created a calendar because I have a bad habit of trying to remember things, and then I often forget. I should know better. I haven't played around with all the things you can do with your calendar yet, and it's not like I'm some big shot business person whose days are filled with events, so simple is good to start with. I did try to add a couple of gadgets, but they didn't load, so I'll keep trying. I chose not to make this calendar public.

1 comment:

  1. I always think the calendars are a little silly too. Mine are always the same thing everyday or sparsely filled. My to do lists however now that is always full!

    ReplyDelete