Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thing # 11

I am coming to the conclusion that technology and I rub each other wrong. I don't know if anyone else is having the same trouble as I, but it seems that when I try to do something according to the directions, I don't get the expected results. I found Topix.net to be unfriendly. It was too much on the screen for me to look at, and I couldn't find a place where I could put in a search. I was able to add a site through Sydic8.com, but it took a while. I wanted to add the Boing Boing (looks like a bit of everything), but didn't work. I'll try that later. Actually, the easiest thing for me to do was just go to Google Reader and put in a search or paste a URL from I site I know. I did find a feed on STEM, so that should prove to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment