Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thing # 7

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36805112@N05/5845403382/

I tried again, but couldn't find the picture I wanted to use yesterday, but this is beautiful also.

Okay, I really liked Flickr. Our three children are all professional photographers, and my hubby is really good at it too, so guess where that leaves me? In the pictures. I don't take a lot of pictures, and I have nev
loaded any to a public site. I guess that is an experience for me in the future. Maybe I'll just give my kids a little competition. I found it quite easy to "explore" the site. I used the popular tags to look for pictures about China. I got quite caught up in that and lost track of time. They were beautiful, I was really stunned by this picture. I love the coastline, especially that of NC. I have gone there for vacations all my life. Yes, this is in Spain, but it is so beautiful...the lighting, the feeling of quiet and solitude, the slowing down of the heartbeat just looking at it. I wonder what is out in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment