Monday, June 20, 2011
Thing #10
This, I guess, has been the easiest of the Things I have done so far, and probably will be the most helpful to me. I am addicted to websites that I think I will use in the classroom, and my desktop is FILLED with their icons because I am (1) not very organized, not like I used to be and (2) I just want them handy on my desktop. But, now I can start getting them off my desktop. Yay! As I was subscribing to my favorite sites, I went ahead and set up folders; see, I'm already getting myself organized! Being able to get to something in a jiffy when I need to in the classroom instead of hunting around for several minutes will mean I am less stressed and the students will get more instruction time. I have my favs for my personal life too, so again, this will just save me a lot of time. Something that we are all short on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment