Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing # 9

I don't think I have done this correctly. I did follow the process as I understood it up to a certain point. I uploaded a picture from my computer and then chose a magazine cover. I could not, however, get the image to save as anything but a "preview." I think...I'm not sure anymore, it's been so long ago...I finally took a screenshot of the image so I could prove that I was at least attempting the assignment. So, here it is, but I can't give a link because the link doesn't work. Maybe this will suffice for the time being, but I will keep working on this.









Does this count? Again, don't think I'm doing things right. I dragged this image after I added my text to my desktop. I'll try something different. Everytime I copy the URL and try to paste here, I get a "NOT FOUND" message.

No comments:

Post a Comment