Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing # 6

I chose to explore Pandora because I LOVE music! I have to have it in my life! At first, I was disappointed that I couldn't put in a particular song and have THAT song play, but maybe that is not a bad thing. It's kind of nice to have the station pick songs they think you will like based on what you have entered. I liked being able to see my friends' choices of music; a good way to share, and a good way to experience a type of music you may not otherwise experience. Although I like lots of different kinds of music, sometimes I get in a "rut." I think this might be a useful tool to use maybe when you are studying a particular time period such as the 1940s and you want to expose the students to swing-type music.
OK...I tried to create a link, but can't seem to do it. Just go to Pandora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment