Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing # 8


1. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5848878386/">Beijing: Great Wall of China</a>, 2. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5848320355/">Beijing: Great Wall of China</a>, 3. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5764178694/">Fujian coastal scenery</a>, 4. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5848320685/">Beijing: Great Wall of China</a>, 5. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5766737551/">Fujian coastal scenery</a>, 6. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5768545868/">fujian (misc)</a>, 7. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5768005669/">fujian coastal scenery</a>, 8. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5779755487/">Fujian (misc)</a>, 9. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5768546788/">fujian coastal scenery</a>, 10. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5768546614/">fujian coastal scenery</a>, 11. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5768546132/">fujian coastal scenery</a>, 12. <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensibles/5767958648/">Fujian (misc)</a>

I liked the mosaic maker. There are lots of ways that come to mind for using this in the classroom. The first that comes to mind is a mosaic of all the students' pictures as a cover for a class book. It would also be great for documenting a science experiment in which you maybe had to watch changes in something over a period of time. Taking pictures each day and making a mosaic would be nice. In literacy, students could look at the pictures in a mosaic and describe the setting, or a character based on physical features. I plan to use this.

As far as my personal feeling about sharing pictures online, I'm all for it. You can go places you never dreamed of. You can see people whom you can't see in person. You can explore the world.

1 comment:

  1. I also liked the mosaic maker. I made on of my family. I like the pictures that you put on there.

    ReplyDelete