Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thing # 22

http://livebinders.com/play/play_or_edit?id=132612

My three binders are:
Oil Spill
Cause and Effect
Singapore math

The binders are helpful for organizing a large amount of information. I decided to make mine more specific; instead of science, I named it Oil Spill. Instead of reading, I named it Cause and Effect. Instead of math, I named it Singapore math. This will allow me to find something I need quickly. I love the easy way you can binder something. I can have students use my binders to do research. For example, we may be doing a research paper on the environmental effects of oil spills. They could go to my binders find information they need. But, isn't this very similar to what I did with Delicious? I really like Delicious, so if I need to use just one, based on what I know now, it would be the big D.

No comments:

Post a Comment