Monday, July 4, 2011

Thing # 20: Cute marmots waking up from Hybernation - BBC Animals



I'm a little confused. When I click view this post, I see the video. When I click edit this post, I only see this link. I hope everyone is able to see the video. It's just a cute little video on marmot hibernation.

Another thing I am confused on...in our instructions, there were three links to click on:Web 2.0, Did you know Web 2.0, and A vision of students today. I tried all three, but nothing came up. Am I missing out on some important information.

If I have done this correctly, then adding video to a blog is easy, and I could really find that helpful in the classroom. Because of our filtering and blocks, I couldn't show this to my students last year (didn't have a blog...didn't know about blogs).

No comments:

Post a Comment