Sunday, July 3, 2011
Thing # 17
Okay...this is my favorite thing so far. I knew Delicious existed, I knew it would be helpful, but for some reason, I kept putting off looking into it. Shame on me! I looked at my desktop; I had 29 websites saved there!! I was afraid I would lose them, or put them in a folder that I would not remember, so I kept them on my desktop...bad move. I have created a delicious account and have started adding them to my account. Through the cmcss account I saved, I went to a saved website of a colleague and through that came upon a video by CommonCraft (major player in this course) on project based learning which I watched and got info on ANOTHER website I found fascinating.WHEW! There is the danger of getting lost though. Sometimes I can't remember where I began. I need breadcrumbs to sprinkle along the path I travel so I can find my way home again. Anyway, I subscribed to the APSU23things delicious account, and I am well on my way to becoming more organized for the upcoming school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment