I have joined Teacher Pop, but am waiting for my confirmation e-mail. I'll come back to that when I receive it.
I looked at some of the other social network sites. I am not a member of them, but I think if I was going to choose one, it would be last.fm. I love music...have to have it in my life. I grew up in the sixties, so of course, I am a huge fan of music during that time. I listen to it all the time; in fact I have to remind myself to listen to other genres for some variety. I mean really...look at how that music is still so popular today. Will I join last.fm? I doubt it, because there's a charge for using it to its capacity. Right now, all I have to do is go to youtube and look for videos if I get an itching to hear The Critters. I subscribe to satellite radio, so I get a variety that way. So for now, I'll just stay where I am.
Got my confirmation, but am trying to add my badge. Can't embed it, can't link it, so I just took a screenshot. I added a photo to teacherpop and also replied to a discussion started by Dr. Wall on backward design. I think being a member will be very helpful. A great place to get education information.

No comments:
Post a Comment