I used Zoho Writer to take "fake" notes at a "fake" meeting of a leadership team meeting that I might attend at school. Being fourth grade team leader, I am responsible for bringing back information to my team members. With the writer, I can send my notes and my team members can add comments, and ask questions, and we all can see what is going on.
With Google Docs, I chose to make a simple spreadsheet. I like the simple format, because I think it would be good to introduce spreadsheets to fourth graders. I loved the "instant" graph it creates. As far as comparing the two, I think I would need to work further with both, but Google Docs is free, and from what I could tell, Zoho is not. I was allowed to sign up for a free trial, with only three people having access to it, so why would I use Zoho? The school would never pay for it, and neither would I.

No comments:
Post a Comment